Performing a manual update for the Web and MySQL portion of Neutron is not hard:
- Download the latest distribution from our Scriptfodder page.
- Under 'Web Files' IN THE ZIP FILE YOU JUST DOWNLOADED delete the config.php, img folder and install.php.
- If using a customised theme port any changes in your Cascading Style Sheet over.
- Upload the files to your web server.
- Now visit your Neutron website and you're done
Congratulations you have successfully updated the website portion of Neutron! If a lua update is necessary continue on below.
Lua can currently only be updated manually however it is a simple process!
- Download the Latest lua distribution from Scriptfodder.
- Check to see if there is any changes between your current lua config file and the one included in the latest distribution.
- If there are changes fill out the details require referring back to your old lua config file.
- If there are no changes simply delete the config file included in the latest distribution.
- Upload the latest distribution to your addons folder replacing any existing files.
- Restart your server.
Congratulations you just finished the final step in updating your NeutronAdmin!